Tuesday, September 28, 2010

September Favorites

Each month I will give you a list of things that I like to wear or use. I will all so tell you all the hot topics of the month.

E.L.F.
 http://www.eyeslipsface.com/ has makeup and cosmetics that are a great price. If you are looking for any makeup that is under $40 e.l.f is a great place to get all your makeup and cosmetics.
The Professional Complete Set of 12 Brushes is only $12.00. They work great and I love to use them on myself and other people.They have a sale going on if you send $25 or more you get free shipping!!! You cant beat that.



E.L.F. eye makeup is great for day time and night.
 
(100 Piece Eyeshadow Palette Limited Edition for only $10)
 



(32 Piece Eyeshadow Palette Limited Edition for only $5.00)
 
Butternut(Essential Brightening Eye Color for only $1.00 they have 18 different  quads)
 
Charming Charlie
 
Charming Charlie is a store that just open up near my house and I love all of the accessories,clothes and bags. They also have a great blog http://www.charmingcharlie.com/blog.
 
This is a necklace that was only $7.50 and a headband what was $9.00.



Forever 21

Forever 21 has jeans for only $9.50.  I love forever 21 and Im so glad that they had a sale on the skinny jeans.
Avon
 
 Avon's Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion is the best remover I have ever use. And its only $4.00.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Also check out Fergie new fagrance called Outspoken.
http://shop.avon.com/shop/

No comments:

Post a Comment